My current experience with MCPH..

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Thayden, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Thayden

Thayden New Member

Lets start off with saying I'm not happy with my services so far and I need to vent this out. I bought a server about a year ago and had it for a few months, everything was perfect. They helped install my mods and set everything up within a day. We all got burnt out on playing and the server died. My friends and I all got back into playing recently, so I thought, "Hey I will make another server this time with a mod-pack" and I decided to use MCPH again because I didn't have an issues before. Anyways, I bought a server, got extra ram, purchased the Unlimited server management which is supposed to include "Unlimited everything! Includes mod support, unlimited slots, premium support, plugin setups and mod-pack setups (up to 50 mods) whenever you'd like." I opened a ticket with creating a mod pack listing all the mods I would like, granted I didn't post in the correct format. All I posted was the list of mods I would like. 3 days later I get a response with the generic ticket setup on how I'm supposed to submit the ticket. The following day I replied with the proper information answering all the questions. Fast forward another 3 days, I didn't get a response back. I open customer support to talk to a rep, they say there is no current time frame on when they know it will be done. The next day I open another ticket, get the same response, but get told that the ticket will be forwarded to who ever is working on my case and that I will receive an update the following day. Next day, no response. I open another support, I get told that the person who sent me the proper ticket response is working on my mod-pack and that he was currently working on it and I should hear back the following day. Next day, still nothing, I open support and get the guy who is working on my modpack. I ask him how its going and he says it will be up by tomorrow. Now its tomorrow at 10pm and still nothing. I opened another support and get told the generic copy paste that there is no time frame on when they know it will be done and that he will make my ticket a higher priority. My friends and I haven't even started playing the server I purchased because no one wants to progress than have the world completely reset. TBH I just started fucking around with making my own modpack on twitch and got all the mods I wanted within 15 minutes and all I have to do is make it able to run on my server. Wtf am I even paying for at this point? Is this the "premium support" that I paid for? The official mod-pack post says it can take 24-48 hours. This has been a week and some change and I still haven't gotten anything.

2. Thayden

Thayden New Member

Tl'dr version;

Purchased server,extra ram,ultimate server management. Open a ticket to create a mod pack, haven't received said mod pack after a week and a couple days. Just kept being told that I would get it the following day 3 times in a row with no communication. Haven't even played more than 30 minutes on the server I purchased because my group of friends and I have been waiting on this mod pack.

3. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Thayden!

The moment I noticed your message, I wanted to ensure we read over your issues and concerns!
    I am so sorry to hear that you have had to wait so long to get a custom modpack setup.

I would love to investigate this personally, help you, and get this setup as soon as possible.
    Please private message me with your MCProHosting account email address.

I can use this to look up your account and services and assist you further with your custom modpack request!
    I hope to hear from you and I would love to work with you to get this running on your server!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.