Minecraft My server is gone.

Discussion in 'Community Knowledgebase' started by Lukasz Van Den Bosch, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Lukasz Van Den Bosch

So two days ago, I tried to cancel my server. I ended up accedentally paying, so i contacted support. They showed me how to cacel, but now I find out that my server is gone. I was expecting if I cancel, that my server would just run until the day I paid for. Is this normal, because I did pay! If so, is there any way I can resume this?

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Been a while since i have canceled a server but there use to be an option to continue to use the server till the subscription expires or cancel the subscription immediately.

Live chat or ticket support may be able to cancel the cancelation if it's pending or if not able to return something like a backup of the server to continue.

3. Lukasz Van Den Bosch

Yhea, i read the terms of service, and i guess I clicked immediatly. That really sucks

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Lukasz!

We can get this fixed for you!
    Please create a ticket here requesting to have your server restored.

Explain that you accidentally did an Immediate cancellation and would like to have the server restored and the cancellation set to "End of Billing Period" instead.

Our team can help you with this and can get your server back online until the end of its Billing period!

Best regards,
    Kevin L.

5. Lukasz Van Den Bosch

Thanks for the reply, I already made ticket , and after school(Im in belgium so time is off) i contacted live chat, and she just anwsered my ticket as I joined live chat. Its all good now, and im so happy with the service. I guess I should h1ve posted here that the issue was resolved

• Like Like x 1
  6. thaonhipili123

thaonhipili123 New Member

Have you overcome it?

7. Lukasz Van Den Bosch

yes