[Need Help] Plugin Problems

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by HLeagueGaming, Dec 7, 2018.

1. HLeagueGaming

HLeagueGaming New Member

Hello,
    Some of the plugins in the server that I am creating are going wrong and some essential plugins that are needed, I cannot find and/or are causing problems. The main problem is multiverse-core. It is removing the worlds that I have created through it. The worlds are still accessible but if you go /mvtp [worldname] it will say "Multiverse does not know how to take you to [worldname]. So you have to stay in the world to be able to get into it. I have built alot in this world and so I researched some answers. The sites I saw said that the problem was that It may have not been updated to the latest dev version, therefore causing the problem. Another problem is essentialsX. This is not installed on the server as I took it off due to many many lag issues, glitches and other problems. The main problem there was when someone died the server just "Timed Out" and you had to restart the server to be able to get back on it. EssentialsX was also causing total dis functions with all commands, when it lagged. The only reason I need EssentialsX is because I havent found any other essential plugins on the plugin list and I need essentials for the PermissionEX plugin which then I can do ranks and perms.
    Please give me any advice that will help with either of these,
    Thanks
    -HLeagueGaming

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey HLeagueGaming!

I'm so sorry to hear this issue is occurring! It sounds like the plugins being installed may be outdated, or unstable.
    Our team would love to take a look into this further, analyze your errors, and help you with fixing these plugins!

Please submit a ticket to our Plugins department here, and then we can assist you further!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. HLeagueGaming

HLeagueGaming New Member

Thanks,
    If im sharing the server with the person who is the buyer of the package, can I still login?
    Because it says my email dosent exist...?

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey HLeagueGaming!

In that case, I would recommend having the Owner of the server submit a ticket. We can assist them with these plugins!

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.