Minecraft need help with plugins

Discussion in 'Community Knowledgebase' started by narwolez, Jun 2, 2019.

1. narwolez

narwolez New Member

A lot of youtube videos show the client being able to select "bukget plugins" where they can do like a 1 press install of plugins. I do not have that option and was wondeing if it was due to my plan.

https://imgur.com/a/pYkM6W0

I have the basic steve plan

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey narwolez!

BukGet plugins was discontinued as the development team behind this addon discontinued this addon.
    We're looking to replace this in the future!

In the meantime, you can still install plugins manually by using this guide.

If you need assistance installing a plugin, contact our Live Chat team or submit a ticket and we can assist you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.