Over 24 hours for support ticket response.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by riskbreakerfamicom, Jun 4, 2019.

1. riskbreakerfamicom

riskbreakerfamicom New Member

I understand from having done a live chat that your support system is overwhelmed right now. I requested assistance and after no response I requested a refund. My two tickets (requesting assistance, and requesting a refund) have been merged so I know they've been seen, is it difficult to push a refund? Can I get some sort of explanation why I'm being given silence on the matter?

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Hey rishbreaker. I know how ya feel when it comes to extended waiting times. I would recommend that you start a livechat with an agent and ask them to see if they can ping someone to look at the ticket. Its worked for me in prior times.