Overall Experience

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by R S MARSHALL, Aug 3, 2019.

1. R S MARSHALL

R S MARSHALL New Member

My experiance with MCPH after 2 years of a break away from gaming has been sub par. I used to use MCPH all the time years back, but upon returning ive experienced nothing but delays from the moment I bought a dedicated server. Took just under 48 hours to get it up and running, when it was up and running they hadnt installed my multicraft licence properly, i did message them on support nearly 48 hours ago, but still havnt got a reply. Which is funny because if i submit a ticket about pre-sales, i get a reply with all sorts of help within 20 mintues. Whenever I seem to ask for help not sales related, why am i waiting 48 hours for a reply? Its been 5 days since ordering the dedicated server and im still not able to use it properly? whats that?, $10 worth? In the first place upon setup i was told by ashley it will be done by end of business on 31/07, however it was not, i then spoke to another person after that who said someone is sorting it now, long behold nothing was sorted by next morning, so when i asked for a third time, someone said itll be done within 20minutes, which thankfully it was that time, but unfortunaly multicraft wasnt installed correctly. So i want to know what has happened? I use to love mcpro hosting, but since coming back its just went downhill and id really hate to leave you guys but i just feel like im not getting the support i need and id hate to have to go to someone else. I hope something can be done.

Many thanks

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

The Minecraft community just lost touch once fortnite came out. Within the past few months, Minecraft has been making a comeback in popularity. MCPH forums overall have been to be honest, quite dead the past 2-3 years. Idk, the generation that played Minecraft since 2011 is getting older, getting jobs, moving on in life, and just forgetting about the game. I think we're hoping the next generation replaces our creativity and everything the hundreds of millions of players have created and acomplished over the past decade. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.0 came out and became an official game. I was here when Minecraft console version came out. Minecraft is the childhood of many. Hopefully it can become the childhood of the next generation.

But MCPH Minecraft community has been quiet for a while now. Prices have changed, admins came and went, staff changes were made multiple times, etc. Its just not what it used to be and I'll miss that, but hopefully MCPH has a bright future.

3. R S MARSHALL

R S MARSHALL New Member

Yeah I agree. It sucks to see it go this way and I highly want it to improve. Hopefully it does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey R S MARSHALL!

I am so sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your Dedicated Server!
    Dedicated Servers do normally only take 24 hours as we'll do the setup the next business day, by the end of that day.

Since this is not the case, I would love to investigate this further and ensure your request is prioritized.
    We want to ensure you have the best possible experience and we'll be happy to work with you and get your server running properly so that you can start enjoying the service!

If you have a moment, please private message me with your account email address and I will investigate this!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

Hey joker15x!

Regarding our forums, we're currently shifting our community focus on our Discord which you can join here!: https://discord.gg/gK8Y9jp
    Our goal with the Discord is to have more communication with our clients than ever before!

We hope to see you there and we hope you have a fantastic day joker15x! :)

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

5. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

I'm already on the discord. I'd like to see the fourms back to how it was a few years ago. It would be nice to go back in time.