People no stay D:

Discussion in 'Community Knowledgebase Archive' started by joker15x, Nov 12, 2015.

?

Will you join my server and reply back on this post what I can do to fix it?

1. I'll check it out, I won't be a dick player and I'll give my honest opinion about it.

2. I'd rather not but I'll give my opinion based on what you said.

3. I'm just crusin the forums. I will leave this post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

I've had my server for around a month or two now and I just finished with the main commands, worlds, etc. I've put my server up on 5 sites for people to come check out and play on. I've gotten at least 20 people from that and none have stayed. I don't know why they leave. I just assume their dick players who have nothing better to do then waste their time joining for 2 seconds, then leaving. I even put in my advertising description; " If your a player who just joins then leaves 5 seconds later, don't bother joining, its just a waste of your time". How can I keep players on there? IP is skyblademc.mcph.co

Gimmi your opinion about it, and don't be mean It just makes you look bad.

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

So i joined your server so i could give you a report on my thoughts. I have to say i Lagged Bad , all i could see was Sky. From Australia to your server i get 274ms with is avg but don't know what caused me to lag for more then 5 mins. This could be the reason the others have left.

My report:
    Great Buildings, Could run around all day.
    Pvp arena would be good. Hope more players some on so i can pvp.
    with a great planning and plugin setup, this server could be good. keep up the good work. :D

3. Ghost8797

Ghost8797 New Member

I would like to help but mcpro hostings sub domains never work for me I need the number IP in order to join.

4. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

I have 2 pvp arenas, and I experience the lag as well. I've sent 2 tickets about it and Im just about to close the server just for that. That type of lag never happened before I switched to a modpack. It was all fine before then. I just don't know how to fix it. Me and other MCPH workers have tried everything I could think of. Restarting the server, redownloading things, switching things, etc. I just can't do it anymore.

5. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

IP is 198.24.170.162:40959

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

The most that i found that causes this amount of late is using a world that was generated by a 1.7.*. I have converted so many servers from 1.7 to 1.8 and updated plugins and they all lagged.

7. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Could you check mine out? Just to be sure? If not, its okay.

8. NoMoar

NoMoar New Member

This really isn't a bad server at all.
    For me, theres a small lagspike for me here or there, but that's about it.
    By the way, whats that portal plugin you use?

9. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

10. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

11. Ghost8797

Ghost8797 New Member

Yeah cause 1.8 servers are always laggy even when compared to 1.7 servers.

12. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Dang this thread is old. Could you check it out again to see if your still lagging? As I still get lag when I log in. Still don't know how to fix it.

13. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Sure can you also restart the server and do /timing On then 5mins after do /timings paste. Send the Url.

14. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Yup. I tried that before and idk what it was supposed to do. I'll do it whenever I can get to my computer.