play.olympusnetwork.net

Discussion in 'Share your MCPH server' started by Samuel Zimmerman, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Samuel Zimmerman

Samuel Zimmerman New Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

My name is InfiniteBoy22, I am proud Owner of Olympus Network. Today I opened it for an ALPHA test for couple weeks you can come on and play and check out the server as well as give us the possible bugs that it has.

IP: play.olympusnetwork.net

Thanks

InfiniteBoy22

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was on for a few minutes and right off the bat noticed a few things that can be improved upon.

1.) No hunger at spawn Most servers I've been to, including my own, do not have hunger enabled. Players want to quickly get to the gamemodes or whatever said server offers. Losing hunger reduces the speed that a player can get to a portal or wherever if the hunger bar is below 4.

2.) Falling warp Whenever a player falls off, they don't get teleported back to the spawn point or there is no way up that I noticed. Take Hypixels server for an example. When you fall or jump off, you are teleported back to the spawn point or wherever back to land. There are a few plugins out there that can add this.

3.) Little to no staff team Despite your server is in Alpha, you should at least have 1 admin(yourself works as well) and a moderator or 2. If you happen to get more players on your server then you can handle, you'll be needing a few staff members.

Though these are just recommendations, constructive critisim is always needed on any project.