PENDING Plotsquared Templates (Need Help)

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by joker15x, May 20, 2016.

?

Can you get the template to work?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Having trouble

100.0%
  1. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Is there a way to import templates to generate the said world? It seems to work for other servers but I cannot figure out how to get it to work. I'm trying to get the bridge.template template to upload correctly but its only generating a tree in the center of every plot, which is not the whole template.
    Here are a few pictures of what it should look like:
    [​IMG] (Picture shown on Plugin Page)
    [​IMG] (Picture sent by another server owner who got it to work somehow)

I'd like to know how to set it up correctly. No, I'm not willing to pay for steps on how to upload it.

#1 joker15x, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  2. FeatherSpawn

FeatherSpawn Member

i cant see the pictures @joker15x

3. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Blame MCPH

4. FeatherSpawn

FeatherSpawn Member

5. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Fixed and updated post.

6. FeatherSpawn

FeatherSpawn Member

i are tying to upload the map to your server or no @joker15x

7. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Idk, I'm hoping to get a person to reply to this post that has gotten it to work.

8. FeatherSpawn

FeatherSpawn Member

did you try this or no @joker15x
    Knowledgebase
    How to Upload a World to Your Minecraft Server Using FTP
    This guide will go over how to upload a custom world to your Minecraft server using a third party FTP client.

This guide assumes that you have followed the FTP guide here.

FTP via FileZilla and follow these steps:
    1. Login to your Multicraft control panel, and select your Minecraft server.
    2. Stop your server.
    3. Unzip your world. Downloaded worlds will always be zipped.
    3a. To unzip a file in Windows 7, open the zipped file, click "Extract all files" in the toolbar, select a location you will remember, and click "Extract" .
    3b. To unzip a file in Windows 8, open the zipped file, click "Extract" then "Extract All" in the toolbar, select a location you will remember, and click "Extract".
    [​IMG]
    4. Once your world has been extracted, locate the world, and give it a friendly name that you will remember. In our example, we will be renaming our world from "World" to "world2". Make sure you give your world a name that doesn't already exist on your server or contain any spaces or special characters like "-", "." or "_".
    5. Connect to your server's FTP via FileZilla, and upload the entire world folder to your server's root directory. To upload the entire folder, simply drag your world's folder to the "/". Uploading a world can take some time, depending on your internet connection, and the size of the world.
    [​IMG]
    6. Once your world's upload has been completed, you will need to login to your Multicraft control panel, and select your server.
    7. Scroll down to the "World" section (above "Livechat Code"), and click "Add World". When you are prompted for the world name, imput the exact same friendly name you gave the world you uploaded. In our example, we used "world2". Once you have filled out the world name, click OK.
    [​IMG]
    8. Select your world from the world dropdown list, and click "Save" at the bottom of your control panel.
    [​IMG]
    9. Start your Minecraft server, and your world upload is complete!
    Was this answer helpful?
    Also Read
    How to Find Your Single Player Minecraft World (Views: 32455)
    How to find your single player Minecraft world on your computerThe easiest way the find your Minecraft world saves are via the following steps:1. Open up the Minecraft...

How to Set a Player AFK Timer (Views: 6367)
    This article covers how to set a player AFK timer in Minecraft 1.7.x without using a plugin.To set an AFK timer, log into Multicraft, select and stop your server then follow...

How to Enable Command Blocks on a Minecraft Server (Views: 104867)
    How to enable command blocks on your Minecraft server.Command blocks are normally a requirement for adventure maps. So if your adventure map is not working double check you have...

9. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Its not a world, its a pre-made creative plot world.

10. FeatherSpawn

FeatherSpawn Member

oh ok @joker15x @ChrisC

11. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Hi Joker,
    As you have already recent brought this up in conversation, I have mentioned that attempts to upload the Shematics such as bridge causing an error is console and will not work. The best why to get around this is to go to one Plot and build the bridges in the roads around all 4 sides then proceeded with the commends I PM you.

This is an issue with 1.9 and above. As you may notice the image you supplied is 1.8 that the plugin supports.

12. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Actually, since that other server owner sent me that picture, I can build it much better then I had it before. It looked nothing like it should actually look like. So Chris, I'll give it another shot. THe only problem I had before was when I tried to regenerate the roads, it completely distorted it. Is there a way to fix it?

#12 joker15x, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
  13. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Not fully sure what the cause of that. You will only need to build your brodge around one plot. After the schematic regen is done it will do all plots. You will not need to fix them all up.