Plugin help for CrazyCraft 3.0 server

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by McZachary, Oct 8, 2018.

1. McZachary

McZachary New Member

I just bought a CrazyCraft server for myself to play on, and once I get some plugins and make it stable, I want to open it up to the public. I'm having a hard time setting it up however. I'm new to MCProHosting, which plays some part. I added Essentials and PermissionsEX so far because there's a lot to be done with those to alone, but they don't seem to be activating. I've restarted the server stopped and started over, but when I get in game, there's no Essentials or PEX commands. /help only has one page, and it's the default /help page. Sorry if this is a repeat post, just looking for some help. Thank you.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey McZachary!

We would love to assist you!
    In most cases, modded servers will not support plugins by default. Depending on the server's version, you often will need to install a specific mod or server type to your modded server to allow the server to support plugins.

In order to get you the assistance you will need, please submit a ticket to our Modpacks department explaining your issue.
    Our Modpacks team can then help you to run plugins on your modded server!

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.