Hi all! We're just over one week since the release of 3.0, and we've been hard at work squashing bugs and improving the site wherever possible based on user feedback.
Here's a summary of the bugs we've fixed and new features we've added:
- Fixed checkout not working properly on Safari and Internet Explorer
- Fixed checkout not properly showing errors relating to account registrations
- Fixed checkout allowing the selection of a dedicated IP when none were available
- Fixed checkout promo codes not appearing to apply properly
- Mobile version of the site has been further improved
- Games will now properly shut down instead of Multicraft force-terminating them
- Rust has more useful configuration options accessible via the Configuration module
- Garry’s Mod now allows setting a host_workshop_collection which is used for loading up mods
- Garry’s Mod has much more useful output in the console
- You can now set a custom map or default map with Garry’s Mod in Configuration
- You now have direct access to the server.cfg file for Garry’s Mod in Configuration
- CS:GO's Configuration options have been greatly improved.
- When you clear the log on your console, any errors shown above the console will also be cleared.
- App version of the control panel has been fully converted over to our 3.0 design
Over the next week, we will be working on the following items:
- Bug fixes to our WebFTP interface - we have noticed some issues with users timing out and not being able to see their files.
- We have received many requests for expanded options on ARK servers. We will be greatly improving the options available to you from the Configuration module on ARK.
- Minecraft-related settings are showing up in your Configuration module on non-Minecraft games. We'll make sure that this will no longer appear for your game server.
- A "Connect to my server" button in your control panel, which will get you into the game faster.