- Feature: All ARK servers have been updated to include an entirely automated mod management system! You may now add any mods you’d like to your ARK server by just adding the mod’s workshop ID to Configuration->Game User Settings->Active Mods field.
- We also have a knowledgebase article regarding the installation of mods on ARK found here: https://mcph.info/ark-add-mods
- Feature: With the introduction of mod support for ARK, we realize it may be necessary to roll back your ARK server’s world from time to time. We have created a knowledgebase article that details how to do this here: https://mcph.info/rollback-ark
- Feature: Previously, we created automatic backups of all servers on Tuesdays, and kept these backups for two weeks. We are happy to announce that now we have expanded our automated backups to now create backups on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! These backups will also be held for an entire month!
- Feature: You will now see a “Connect” button in your control panel for your game server. Clicking it will bring you straight into the game - no need to search for a server list or enter the IP manually!
- Fix: Our footer has been reworked across all MCProHosting domains to ensure it remains consistent and provides quick access to all other areas of the site.
- Fix: Users having issues with FTP File Access on our iOS app should now be able to see and modify their files via FTP.
- Fix: There were some issues with some game servers not “gracefully” shutting down when you pressed Stop.
Over the next week
- Following some reported issues, we will be working to improve the mobile version of our site so that it remains consistent across all devices.
- CS: GO servers will be receiving the options to enable custom command line arguments.
- We will work to add an Update button to game servers’ control panels so that as soon as an update is made available for a game, all you must do is click this button to receive it.
- Rust is now our targeted game for improvements in the control panel. We will be working to add the automated installation of Oxide and Rust: IO, along with other requested improvements to the panel
Have a suggestion? Be sure to let us know in the comments below!