Prismatic Towny

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by BexleyB, Jul 25, 2019.

1. BexleyB

BexleyB New Member

Prismatic Towny is a new server that I'm making with my close friend and we are in need of staff but right now we only need builders.

We will want staff in the future when the server starts to become public but for now, we only want builders!

Probably need around 3-4 builders to keep up with everything. (experienced and hopefully have pictures of their builds)

The towny is pirate themed so spawns, warms and builds will need to be pirate themed and all that!

If you are interested please contact me personally on Discord: Bexley#9749

2. xXProxy_109Xx

xXProxy_109Xx New Member

Me personally im not good at Pirate theme builds (I haven't really tried them). But if you need help with anything else (E.G. Futuristic Builds, Olden Builds, etc) message me on discord

Proxy#8731