Rankup not working - 'cannot find group in config'

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by mjplus4, Apr 23, 2017.

1. mjplus4

mjplus4 New Member

Best Answers:
    We are trying to use /rankup in game and it says 'cannot get group from config'. I am using Group Manager, EssentialsX and Rankup.
    I have spent 3 full days watching youtube videos, searching for an answer...
    Any advice?

I also see a lot of people posting their config.yml to receive help...I am not sure how to do that, so if this is needed, please advise... Thank you to EVERYONE who can give us a little bit of their time to help out! I am trying to get this server up and running for our family as my 10 year old son would like a safe place to play...

2. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    Use this YAML parser. You can paste your config in there and it will tell you what's wrong, and exactly where the error starts. It will generate a new web address and you can post that back here if you wish. Just copy and paste your RankUp plugin configuration file in the box on the left side, after you clear out whats there, then paste yours in and it should work. Hope that helps.

3. Kieraaaan

Kieraaaan New Member

Best Answers:
    Please paste in your config.yml by clicking on the + icon just above this and then click 'Code', after that paste in your config.yml and post it.