PENDING Recruiting a selection of people for a community.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by FloatingLeafMC, Feb 9, 2017.

1. FloatingLeafMC

FloatingLeafMC New Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    FloatingLeafMC.com

Hi all! I'm working on creating a little community. It's called FloatingLeafMC, as it's currently just me working on this project, not much progress has been completed. I'm in need of a few different people to do different tasks.

I'm looking for some staff to help with setting up the server with me, a small group of people all putting together to make a great little community.

The server is going to be a good old Survival Multiplayer, with a few plugins just to add that little bit of extra fun from Vanilla. A big niche in our server is the rank system, you are allowed to buy ranks with in game money. No rank is better than another. They just hold different pros and cons to other ranks. (Click Here to Learn More About the Ranks)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So if you feel like you want to contribute to FloatingLeaf, please start a conversation with me and check out http://floatingleafmc.com/

(People who help out will either get a staff rank if they are good enough at what they do. Or they will get the founder rank which has exclusive benefits over any other rank)

2. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of people are you looking for? It would be good to specify what kind in another paragraph. Depending on what needs to be done, I may be willing to help.

3. FloatingLeafMC

Best Answers:
    Apologies for not making things clear.

I'm looking for some temporary builders, and long term staff.

So the builders would be the ones making spawn, warp areas and stuff. If approved, can become a permanent builder for the server.

And I need some moderators to keep everything knit.

4. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    How active are you on your own server? I've been with a past owner who was literally never on, and the only other person was a builder building something the owner asked him to do. I'm not a fan of inactive players.

5. FloatingLeafMC

Best Answers:
    I'm on almost all day working on it, it would be great to get a bit of help to speed up things.

6. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    What's the ip? I'll come check it out. Also what is the server type and MC version?

7. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    This form seems inactive.

8. FloatingLeafMC

Best Answers:
    Just fixing and tinkering with stuff on the back end. Will keep you posted when I need some help in game.

9. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you asked for help at the beginning and I'm willing to help. I just wanna know what I'm getting into because I'm real paronoid about safety. I like to know what I'm about to do.

10. FloatingLeafMC

Best Answers:
    Apologies,
    I'm currently in need of testers, as some of the things I need testing I cannot do on my own.

11. joker15x

joker15x Member

Best Answers:
    What you need to test?