Server Crashes

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by maxster11250, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@TechGGaming Cool, but those messages usually don't mean much as it's just a massive stacktrace of errors and stuff. But if it's worldedi it'll contain worldedit somewhere in there.

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Ok, so seem that there is a issue with some plugin on boot.
    Errors:
    • Voxelsniper.source.jar cause: contains invalid characters Fix: I removed it as you only should need voxelSnper.jar
    • Voxelsniper.javadoc.jar cause: plugin.yml error. Fix: = I removed it as you only should need voxelSnper.jar
    • Citizens.jar error cause: wrong version Fix: i reinstalled the correct 1.8.1 v2.0.14
    • DynmapPlotme cause: Dynmap wasnt installed Fix: Installed Dynmap
    Crash:
    Seems to be that the server has stop responding, seems to be a issue with the java.net.Socket means a internet issue. I dont believe Clearlag was the issue but is was due for a 60 second warning at 16:49:00 as its was 8mins since the last warning. This wasn't a server Crash as there has been no Crash-report since 24-5-15. Since this wasnt a crash This means any plugins may not be the cause

I see you have updated to 1.8 spigot from 1.7.10

See how the server goes, and if the server goes down again you may need to create a ticket and report it here again.

Full Server log: http://pastebin.com/28CSvM5h

3. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@TechGGaming When a server stops responding it will not create a crash report. And yes I do agree with you that is slightly internet based because looking through there I can see various plugins trying to connect to Metrics.

Edit: And the javadoc on Sockets (here) is about streaming and various others to a specified webserver.

#23 Ellie, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  4. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

@DomThePotato Thanks mate. I have supplyed the full log if you wish to have a look and have a say. Error starts on 1361 on pastebin.

Tags: TylerB

5. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Thats what i seen. I have fixed most the plugin issues on this startup, but yer its possibly a internet issue. He may just need to monitor the server, if he finds the server stopped for a unknown reason then we can see that the error is, if it was the same error or a crash, then he will have to report to mcpro with ticket to check the server connection.
    @maxster11250, @DomThePotato @TylerB

#25 ChrisC, Jul 25, 2015
  6. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@TechGGaming As you obviously have access to the control panel is the server running a stable build of Spigot? And how many plugins are on there and what is the average TPS?

http://prntscr.com/7wtlw5 - Maybe try a differnet version of Spigot?

Also how much RAM is dedicated to the server as there is an quite a big amount of worlds there.

If all else fails try transferring to a different node location, after sending a ticket about the issue.

#26 Ellie, Jul 25, 2015
  7. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

@DomThePotato I see from the log he was using Spigot 1.7.10, when he gave me access i found it on Spigot 1.8

TPS from last 1m, 5m, 15m: 19.99, 19.97, 19.96

Plugins: Plugins (51): TuxTwoLib, GroupManager, PlugMan, TabHF, VoxelSniper, Buycraft, MassiveCore, PlayerParticles, Vault, PlotMe, dynmap, DynmapPlotMe, AutoMessage, Head, PerWorldPlugins, WhatIsIt, ButtonCommands, HoloAPI, Votifier, mcMMO, PlotMe-DefaultGenerator, GAListener, Citizens, WorldEdit, Void2Spawn, EmptyWorldGenerator, WorldGuard, ChatManagerPlus, SignEdit, MasterPromote, TimeLock, ClearLag, BoostPlates, StaffMode, Essentials, floAuction, WorldBorder, Multiverse-Core, SilkSpawners, EssentialsChat, HolographicDisplays, WGCustomFlags, SafeEdit, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Inventories, Factions, Multiverse-Portals, ObsidianDestroyer, WGRegionEffects, Multiverse-NetherPortals

8. maxster11250

maxster11250 Member

9. TylerB

TylerB Active Member

How do you know it's a sudden internet issue?

Get a timing report from the server while players are on. That will be the most useful information we can get at this point.

10. maxster11250

maxster11250 Member

I'm pretty sure it's fixed, but here's the timing report: http://timings.aikar.co/?url=11937423

11. maxster11250

maxster11250 Member

It was fixed for a bit and now it's happening again!!! ;( PLEASE HELP! @TylerB @TechGGaming

12. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

Can you please provide a full console log to http://pastebin.com please. Also do you mind creating a separate thread then referencing this one so it would keep this thread as a reference but not make it any longer. :)

~DomThePotato