IMPORTANT Server not appearing on Rust Server list

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Jack Ross, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Jack Ross

Jack Ross New Member

Does anyone know how long they take to update their server list, or should it be on by now?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Jack!

I am so sorry to hear that!
    I've done a lot of research into this as many others in the Rust community have reported the same issue.

Some reported firewalls and PC settings could be blocking this while others reported improper port-forwarding. We have ensured your Rust server is fully setup on our end and if you can join your server properly, this likely isn't a PC or firewall issue.

Many others have found that the issue stems directly from Rust's in-game list itself.
    The list does not always update with new servers and can sometimes take several weeks to update in some cases.

I would recommend contacting Rust's developer, Facepunch, and inform them about this issue.
    They can then investigate this further and help to find a solution to this issue.

If you have any further questions, please let us know and we would love to help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jack Ross

Jack Ross New Member

Thanks Kevin!

4. Jack Ross

Jack Ross New Member

Just got a reply from Facepunch

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Jack!

Thank you so much for providing us with that information!
    I had heard a lot of reports of this being an issue directly with Facepunch and it is good to get confirmation of this.

I am going to sticky this thread on our helpdesk as this is a very common issue that I know will help others.
    Thank you again!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1