PENDING Server Not Online

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by RayisNintendo, Mar 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RayisNintendo

RayisNintendo New Member

Best Answers:
    So I just bought a server today and when I attempt to press the "Start" button, nothing happens. No refresh. Nothing.

I haven't been on the server yet before, and I have entered the correct IP address.

I need help plz. :(

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Hey RayisNintendo,
    When attempting to start your server, Is there a Green Light visable beside that START button on control panel?

If not, Proceed to Console and copy full console message and send it here as a reply using the <>CODE option above under + tab.

May i also get you to PM me personally your Server IP and port including your Server Jar Type of choose? @This be helpful later.

3. RayisNintendo

RayisNintendo New Member

Best Answers:
    No, it shows the grey circle with an "X" on it.

Code:
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Not restarting crashed server.
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Server stopped
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Looks like a crash, check the server console. Return value: 1
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Server shut down
    06.03 20:43:27 [Server] INFO Error: Unable to access jarfile /custom.jar
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Failed to copy jarfile from global JAR directory
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] JAR file not found, copying from global JAR directory
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Loaded config for "Default"
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Starting server!
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Loading server properties
    06.03 20:43:27 [Multicraft] Received start command

4. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that RayisNintendo, Looks to me that your server may be looking for a server jar name custom.jar as shown below and is not finding a file name custom.jar in your server directory.
    Are you trying to use a custom Server Type that is not available in our Server Type List? If your are not trying to use a custom jar follow this Article to install a new Server Type Jar from our list.

If you like to use a custom jar that is not in our listings of Server Type JAR's follow this article to install a custom Server Type Jar.

5. RayisNintendo

RayisNintendo New Member

Best Answers:
    I wanna use minecraft.jar or java.jar that is in my Minecraft directory, but it doesn't let me go to it. If I do it manually, it isn't in the folder it says it's in.

I'm trying to use Pixelmon 1.10.2 v5.0.0, so that might help in a way.

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    If you like to use a custom jar you need to have Server Jar in the main server Directory. In control Panel head into the Files section then FTP Files Access and you will be placed in you Main Directory. If you have your server .Jar file that main Directory called minecraft.jar then you will also need to tell the control panel to look for minecraft.jar. In your Control Panel head to Change Server Type then go to Change Server Jar Name. You will need to enter minecraft.jar (Exact name as in your Main Directory). Then save it and start server.

Are you familiar that you need to use Forge as your Server Type Jar and place the Pixelmon.jar into the Mods folder?