Server Tick Issue

Discussion in 'Community Knowledgebase' started by SkiSprinkle686, Feb 15, 2017.

1. SkiSprinkle686

SkiSprinkle686 New Member

Best Answers:
    Hello All!

I have been running a server for two months now. It is a modded server with 75 mods. Everything has been fine until this weekend. I added in the Chance Cubes mod and it was creating lag/tick issues. So I removed the mod. Now my world has what appears to be tick issues. Whenever I break blocks, they reappear 3 or 4 times before finally breaking.

My question is, how do I fix this? When I removed the mod and started the server it told me I was missing the Chance Cubes blocks and asked if I wanted to continue. So i typed /fml confirm and it loaded the world and created a backup world in my server folder.

However, I cannot play on the backup world and I would like to fix my world from whatever the issue is. Any help would be appreciated!

2. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this might be a mcpro issue send in a ticket to fix it

3. SkiSprinkle686

Best Answers:
    Jacksharkben......this is my own server, not one through MCpro. Does that matter?

4. jacksharkben

Best Answers:
    oh.... no

5. SkiSprinkle686

Best Answers:
    Still having issues. I downloaded my world in singleplayer and have no problems whatsoever. I also played on servers such as Hypixel and Mineplex without any lag issues. So at this point, I am starting to wonder if maybe adding then deleting Chance Cubes has corrupted files somewhere?

6. jacksharkben

Best Answers:
    I'm had the same problem it happens when you run a server on the same computer as you are playing on.

7. SkiSprinkle686

Best Answers:
    Jack. Maybe that is true. But I ran this server for a month or so on the computer that I play on and had absolutely zero problems. It is very odd that is all of a sudden starts messing up.