PENDING Server Wont Boot at all.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by CornyC, Jun 29, 2019.

1. CornyC

CornyC New Member

Hello, The past few days my server has been unbearably laggy with 20 plugins on 1.14.3 I am currently using the wither plan for my server. all the sudden today it's just stopped working. I submitted a ticket 2 days ago to switch nodes but support still hasn't done that yet. I feel like the Wither plan should easily be able to run these plugins. Right now it's running on spigot for lag reducing reasons but it still is just bearably laggy when it is up. I put a lot into this server and I'm upset that it refuses to work.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey CornyC!

Currently, 1.14 is a very unstable server type. With 1.14.3 just being released, there are still many bugs in the 1.14 version which cause performance issues and bugs such as lighting and chunk loading issues.

I would recommend considering either 1.12.X or 1.13.X until 1.14 is updated further to resolve these issues.

We can also try updating the chunks within your world to 1.14.3.
    If you're interested in trying this, please take a backup and then submit a ticket requesting to have your world force updated.

Our team can then assist you further with this!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.