Server Won't Start

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Christian5, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Christian5

Christian5 New Member

2. TylerB

TylerB Active Member

That's a client crash report. What errors are you getting in your console?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Christian5

Christian5 New Member

4. TylerB

TylerB Active Member

It looks like this is the main problem: Failed to register dimension for id -19, One is already registered

Did you recently change any worlds, or add any additional mods?

Did you change anything before this problem started?

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Christian5

Christian5 New Member

The only thing that I can think of is I tried to remove some mystcraft worlds since some of my friends were complaining about lag after creating some new dimensions. I deleted them manually, but this issue didn't occur until some time afterward, so I wouldn't think that would be the issue.......

I have not added any mods either. I'm running the DireWolf20 1.7.10 pack, if that helps.

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

7. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Try delete the Enderstorage folder in the world folder. but make sure to backup a copy before deleting it just in case i'm wrong

line 173 to 174

07.07 08:13:51 [Server] INFO EnderStorage{1.4.7.33} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.7.33-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    07.07 08:13:51 [Server] INFO EnderIO{1.7.10-2.2.8.381} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.2.8.381.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

8. Christian5

Christian5 New Member

Will that make me loose everything that is in my ender chests?

The worst part of all of this is if I download it and run it locally, it doesn't crash....

Edit: I tried to remove that folder, and it didn't make a difference unfortunately....

9. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Dam. Seems when research it many had same error but none had fox yet. May need to create a ticket and hope they can help u out. Question if u change the world name and let it create a new one does it work?

• Like Like x 1