Spawn Protection

Discussion in 'Community Knowledgebase' started by MrCanada, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MrCanada

MrCanada New Member

so before i added any plugins and still now the "spawn" on my small server is protected and only people that are oped are allowed to do anything in the area (Break, Place, Open doors, etc..). Is there a way to fix this?

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

So you want non opped players to have the ability to edit the protection area around spawn? If so, there is a default option in the Configuration area that lets you set a protection area that doesn't require plugins. That may be the main reason why players can't edit anything if they don't receive any error or warning message.

3. MrCanada

MrCanada New Member

where would i go to change this in the config?

4. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

go in to the Server.properties and edit spawn protection radius 0