Suggested Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by The_H3R0, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_H3R0

The_H3R0 Member

Hey guys! On a server I play on, there is a thread like this, so I thought I'd go ahead and make one for MCPH. :)

Rules for making a suggestion
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Please check thoroughly to see if the suggestion has already been made! We don't want duplicated suggestions!
    • Try to make sure your suggestion is valid. Don't suggest things that already exist!
    • Be sure to use exceptional grammar! If you really want your suggestion to happen, then please, make it understandable.
    • Don't stray off topic whilst writing your suggestion! We don't want to hear you complain about how bad your lunch was, we want to hear the rest of your idea!
    I will try to make a list of all the suggestions soon! Until then, please try to follow these rules and all other forum etiquette. :p

*More rules to be added.

~hero

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

@TylerD dose this still apply with the new rules.

3. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

Why would it not? These rules are basically the same as the global rules. o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TylerD

TylerD CEO

Of course! These are acceptable sectional rule of which were maintained post update.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The_H3R0

The_H3R0 Member

Wow, I had forgotten about this. It sure has been a while!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Lol welcome back

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.