PENDING Trollcraft Please

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by NexusKolton, May 27, 2019.

1. NexusKolton

NexusKolton New Member

Me & my friends were wanting to play trollcraft and we bought a server not to long ago. We realized trollcraft wasn't on there and we got upset. We want to know why it hasn't been added and when it will be.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey NexusKolton!

If we do not have a modpack in our Server Type installer, you can submit a ticket here and our team can assist you with this:
    https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=12

All you need to do in that ticket is request the Trollcraft modpack be installed.
    Our team will respond as soon as possible to assist you with the installation.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. NexusKolton

NexusKolton New Member

I cant file a support ticket cause I use my username to sign in not email!

4. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Nexus!

Your control panel login and client area login are actually different.
    For your client area login, you would login using your email address.

If you may have forgotten your login information for your client area, please submit a ticket here.
    This allows you to submit a ticket to our Password and Logins department without needing to login.

Our team can then help you to recover your client area login information so that you can submit a ticket.
    If you experience any issues, let us know and we can help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

5. NexusKolton

NexusKolton New Member

I know my email and password. I created my account before the time of using emails to log in so I cant submit ticket

6. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Nexus!

Our client area has always used an email login, and about 6-months prior to now we use to use a username for the control panel area. You likely still will have a username login for your control panel area, but your client area login will be your email address and password.

Our password and logins department does not require that you login to submit a ticket.
    Please submit a ticket here and our team can help you with recovering your account:
    https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=16

Please let me know if you experience any issues while submitting a ticket!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.