PENDING Villagers endlessly spawning in my server!!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by JackForuming, Feb 19, 2017.

1. JackForuming

JackForuming New Member

Best Answers:
    Please help. My friend put down command blocks that spawned villagers endlessly on accident. It's come to the point where there are so many, everytime we join, they keep on spawning and spawning. I don't know what to do. We can't even join without crashing. I'm scared that we'll never be able to use my server again. I really need some help!

2. 01v

01v New Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could try turn off commandblocks in server config? or is it too many already?

3. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are using Multiverse-Core, go in one of the configs until you find server settings per world.
    Once you have done so, look for the world name, and set the option mob-spawning to false or if it's gamemode change it to peaceful (do not change if gamemode is something such as survival, creative, or adventure).

Tell me if this helps.

4. atank1

atank1 New Member

Best Answers:
    Turn off mob spawning, And disable commandblocks, I had the same issue with another friend, If not try getting clear lag and do /lagg halt
    That should disable command block activity as well as water flow, and pretty much everything, Hope this helps :)

5. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Best Answers:
    @atank1 @JackForuming

For a future reference, you can also use /stoplag to halt all lag and /stoplag -c to disable the halt after it clears