IMPORTANT We will remember you.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nore, May 7, 2015.

1. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Before making this thread (or even typing this very sentence!) I was questioning myself if I should or not create this thread. I have decided to make it.

Before I state anything more, I want to say something. Please respect this thread and the people in this thread.
    These people are not dead, but they have not been on in a long time, so I am speculating that they either left the Moderator team without letting us know, or, they simply forgot about us on accident or on purpose.

====================================================================================
    We will remember you, fellow moderators of mine, @Phstuff and @Colby_Miner .You were always helpful when it came to questions. You were always helpful member, helping the community. It seems as though you just quit, but, no matter what, you will always be in our hearts. When I had questions, I always contacted you via PM. When users had personal server problems that they didnt want everyone to know about, they contacted you.

====================================================================================

All of the comments that acknowledge this will be put here.

============================================================================
    More to come!

#1 Nore, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. redhud

redhud Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for acknowledging to great moderators, like yourself! keep up the work!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Thank you! Your post has been including into the original post.

• Like Like x 2
  4. redhud

redhud Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for being an amazing mod!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    bump. Added some info.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Bump. I want to keep this thread alive for as long as possible.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Okay so I got a message from @Phstuff and he said he hasn't been on because of school and life.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CaptDarkStar

CaptDarkStar Member

Best Answers:
    I actually remember @Phstuff and his helpfulness. Back when i was first starting my server, he actually took the time to join my server and gives me tips and opinions. One of the greatest mods I have seen a long time. Although I will admit I haven't been as active on here as I used to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Being in a PM with these guy but never having meet them, It will be great to meet @Phstuff and @Colby_Miner. They are so helpfully and giving. It be great to have them come back. :( If you can hear me? We all miss you Guys

Thanks for this thread @Nore so we can show how much we appreciate them and miss them and to remember for that they have done for others

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nate

Nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I thought I posted in this thread, but I guess not. :p

Back when the forums were just starting out, @Phstuff and myself were all over them. We brought the idea of community helping community so that people could get answers to their problems much quicker. Obviously a glance at Phstuff's post count, you can see he was much more active(spammy) than I, but it was good. Due to his helpfulness, he became the first mod, and pretty much the first staff on the forums. As time went on, and life tugged a little harder at Phstuff, Colby and Nore stepped up and helped out the community. So when I became the forum manager, it was no question on making them moderators. Really great guys! <3

11. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Now i joined the team and hope to meet them but there not around lol. Hope they come back. Glade your back to Nate, it be good to have you join the team again :D

12. DarkProductionz

Best Answers:
    =(

• Like Like x 1
  13. _ShiningWizard_

_ShiningWizard_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very thoughtful of you to make Nore. Im sure they were very good even though i haven't met them :(

14. DarkProductionz

Best Answers:
    Thanks @Nore! Very Kind

15. BenjaminJamesFoster

BenjaminJamesFoster New Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for acknowledging to great moderators, like yourself! keep up the work like we know you will.

16. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Best Answers:
    The moderators on MCPH couldn't be more helpful. With the amount of assistance and care we receive from the staff including from MCPH (regarding support and moderators), this hosting is probably the #1 hosting for support.

Don't believe me? If you saw a couple of kids hating on MCPH, the staff took it maturely. Even though I was about to burst into flames, yet the staff care about our hosting.

If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be running a server.