PENDING Wiping World

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by David Usleaman, Mar 10, 2019.

1. David Usleaman

David Usleaman New Member

I recently had a non-listed mod pack installed on my server, obviously, new server meant new toys to play with. We kind of messed the server map up a little bit, I was wondering how I would go about wiping the server but not affecting the mod pack or having to bother the support ticket crew. Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey David!

Fantastic question!
    You can reset your server's world without removing any of your other server files by using this guide.

If you need assistance with this, send me a private message and I'd love to help you further!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Usleaman

David Usleaman New Member

Oh man, I must have missed that section, sorry! But thank you for the help. I will work on it now. Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1