You need to purchase modpack support to load this pack?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by dasher heline, Sep 26, 2015.

1. dasher heline

dasher heline New Member

plz help

i dont have a clue what modpack support is... i own a server for 12 of my friends and they are saying vanilla is too boring (we are always playing modded mc) so i said i would change it to crazy craft or another modpack.. how do i get modpack support? do i need to contact the owner of the pack ? do i buy it? im out of money except my college money but plzz help me

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

3. dasher heline

dasher heline New Member

4. dasher heline

dasher heline New Member

alot so we dont get bored.. kinda like a modpack with 30+ my friend knows someone who made a modpack on technic that had alot of mods

5. BrillOBuffalo

BrillOBuffalo New Member

If you still need help @dasher heline seek a support ticket to ask if you'll need assistance, or follow what TechGGaming advised!

6. TylerD

TylerD Active Member