Your node is currently experiencing problems. If this persists, please open a support ticket.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by mokdennie26, Oct 21, 2015.

1. mokdennie26

mokdennie26 Member

Best Answers:
    Your node is currently experiencing problems. If this persists, please open a support ticket.

This happened always

My node is located in Hong Kong and it is always unstable

My main IP is 119.81.145.68:XXXXX
    I know there is a famous server using the same main IP as there proxy and it is always get ddosed. Will this affect me? i always get strange lag spike but everything is working fine for example TPS, and no error spamming and chunks errors

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Hi mokdennie26,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue. For this problem you are having sadly there is not much we can do from here.
    I recommend you create a ticket with General support and get the server looked at.
    If you feel this its always happening due to the other server getting ddos you can request your server to be moved to a different Ip via the support ticket if you wish to do so.
    When you finish creating the ticket feel free to share the Ticket Id and Server Node ID so if a Shaff Member comes on they can assist you more.

https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raymund Palanca

Raymund Palanca New Member

Best Answers:
    bump, still haven't received at reply.

4. Oblichicken

Oblichicken New Member

Best Answers:
    I have this issue too, I haven't had my server up in 4 hours, this is ridiculous...

Just fyi, I have made a ticket.

5. Raymund Palanca

Best Answers:
    Stupid! This happened to me 10 times already! Low support :(

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    May i please have your support ticket ID and i will get @TylerD to look at your server. If you wish to you can request your server to be moved if this node is experiecing many issues. Also beware not to keep posting via the ticket unless it has been answewd by a mcph staff, failing to do this will send the ticket to the bottom of the list as tickets are sorted oldest-Newest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Raymund Palanca

Best Answers:

Why moving us? Can't you fix it? You kept on saying that the server is running well without any issues. Thank you!

8. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Sorry Raymund, I never inteneded in the meaning of moving server to mean it cant be resolved. But its a options.

Thanks for the Ticket Id, i have informed TylerD of this thread and will look at it at hand.

9. Raymund Palanca

Best Answers:
    It's okay, I just need a little priority cause this is not just a tiny, its a serious problem. It affected badly my server's reputation and ratings.

10. mechcalvin

mechcalvin New Member

Best Answers:
    I also have a HK base server, I have the same problem in the last 3 days, and one of the time it persist over 24 hours! at the moment it is still unresolved, they merged my tickets, put on hold, no feedback, no explanation... i request move server a day ago, but i still got nothing...

11. mokdennie26

mokdennie26 Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly, this is because Hypixel has bought a Minigame server in Hong Kong. It is with the same node with me. So i am having ddos problem everyday. GGGGGGGGG

Hypixel............................ LEL

12. mexichan

mexichan New Member

Best Answers:
    Your node is currently experiencing problems. PLZ HELP ME HOW DO I FIX THIS IM HOSTING IN PHENOIX ARIZONA PLEAS HELP

13. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    Hi mexichan,
    I'm sorry that you're experiencing an error with our platform. If your are still experiencing an error on your node, Please inform our General Support team of this issue and we he happy to investigate your node. http://mcph.info/sendticket. Thank You for informing us. :)

14. WindUnwaken

WindUnwaken New Member

Best Answers:
    ticket is useless, always get machine reply
    "We are sorry for the down time. Currently we do not have an ETA for the resolution of the issue but our system admins are looking into getting the issue resolved as soon as they can. "
    and server keep down time.

30 days payment, 15 days down time, very cool deal , right?